Changeable weather predicted but with predicted mild in temperature hopefully allowing to have a good ride.
Last Saturday of November so it will be our Westbury ride starting from Yarragon at 8am. Ian will be away and will be an apology. Ride safely looking after each other along the way.
It is forecast to be cloudy with high (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h turning easterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.
The varied supposedly summer weather we experienced over the last week or so is forecast to stabilise for most the weekend. This mean we could have decent time for a good ride. Yes, it’s from Darnum setting off at 8am.
It will be cloudy with high (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.
Covid restrictions have been lifted however our chance of riding tomorrow seems tenuous as the forecast is for a wet windy day. Nevertheless the clouds might lift slightly for a couple of hours allowing us to have a ride. We will have to see. Ot might be coffee in Darnum instead of a ride.
Saturday is forecast to be cloudy with very high (95%) chance of rain. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to southwesterly in the late morning and early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 16.
Tomorrow morning’s predicted mild weather promises to be perfect for our ride. UV levels will be a little high of its Slip Slop and Slap time. Have your batteries charged and light on for the ride. Safe riding.
It will be humid and partly cloudy with areas of fog in the early morning. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h turning north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning and early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 27.