After an almost perfect start to Spring and the easing of the Covid 19 restrictions last week end tomorrow is forecast to be cold we and windy. It’s also the last day of September for a Yarragon start venue. The dire weather forecast makes it a difficult call as to whether to call off the ride or not. Nevertheless Ian will be there at 8am hoping to put in a few kays should there be a small opening to ride. If not a quick coffee will suffice.
It will be cloudy with a high (80%) chance of showers, with possible hail in the morning. Snow falling above 700 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then becoming westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 13.
Yes, things are looking up on two fronts! Level 3 restrictions have been eased where we are now allowed to ride in groups of 10. Spring has certainly sprung. Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be mild and humid which will be perfect for angled ride.
Let’s celebrate by meeting up as a group to ride tomorrow. It will be from Darnum starting at 8am.
It will be humid and partly cloudy with areas of morning fog. Medium (40%) chance of rain at night. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly in the morning then tending northwest to northeasterly in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 25.
We’ve had a variable weather over the last few days from cold to mild and then windy. Tomorrow is forecast to be damp in the morning with rain later in the morning. We might have a window where we could ride. Looking positivitaly let’s have a go to ride at Darnum at 8am.
Please observe social distancing as it has been notice by the public some riders are riding in tight bunches and also having coffee in large groups.during. I sincerely hope we are not the ones during the wrong things.
As usual it will be cloudy with very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely from the late morning. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17.
Level 3 restrictions still apply however we are able to ride in pairs observing social distances between ride pairs. Lets hope restrictions will be eased in a weeks time. It will be wet overnight however it will be relatively dry and mild in the morning. How about a loose group ride starting at 9am from Darnum. Some of us are intending to ride.
Please observe social distancing during our after ride coffee session.
It will be partly cloudy with a high (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1400 metres in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm near Wilsons Promontory in the early morning. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending westerly early in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 17.