It’s the last Saturday of September so our ride is to start from Yarragon at 8am. There is an ill westerly wind blowing and looks like continuing till tomorrow. Nevertheless lets hope things will settle down, Less for all weather eventualities. Meet as usual at the car park at rear of the shops before we set off for Westbury and back. We might have to abandon if the winds continues to be too strong. It will be coffee then.
Predicted to v cloudy with medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning with possible small hail near the coast. Snow possible above 800 metres in the morning, rising to 1000 metres during the afternoon. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 13.
It might be a little damp tomorrow but at least it won’t be freezing. Let’s hope the predicted morning showers will keep away until later in the day. Restrictions have been lifted so we better take advantage of it. 8am start from Darnum.
It will be partly cloudy tomorrow with a high (70%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 1200 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 17.
Not quite ‘Freedom Day’ but we are allowed to meet and ride as a group once more. Hopefully things will improve when vaccination numbers increase.
The weather looks pretty good albeit a little windy so let’s take advantage of our new found freedom for a catching up. It’s still from Darnum departing at 8am.
It will be partly cloudy tomorrow with very high (90%) chance of showers in the south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to northeasterly 25 to 40 km/h becoming northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 25.
As much as we would like to meet and ride together, two things will be in our way – tomorrow’s weather and the continuation of our lock down. I’m told it is our seventh. We have to continue riding within our 5km zone until we are told otherwise.
Forecast for tomorrow is to be cloudy with very high (95%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Heavy falls possible about the ranges. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.