The year has plodded on to the point we are now on the door step of Spring. The weather tomorrow promises to be mild and dry. By the way, it will be the last Saturday of the month. Although we are still subject to Level 3 restrictions some of us will be riding in pairs from Yarragon starting at a later time of 9am.
It will be sunny with winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.
We are on a positive downward trend with 179 new Covid19 infections and nine deaths announced today. We are however still in a Level 3 restrictions situation. This means we are only able to ride in pairs observing social distancing on and off the bike.
I guess we all are looking forward to things returning to normal, whatever the new normal will be.
The forecast for Saturday doesn’t look promising with cold winds and rain in the morning. Rug up if you still decide to ride.
Forecast to be cloudy with very high (95%) chance of showers. Snow above 500 metres. The chance of thunderstorms. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h turning westerly in the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 5 and 11.
Current Covid19 restrictions precludes us from rinding as we would otherwise do. This however does not preclude us riding privately in twos observing social distancing and wearing mask when off the bike. The weather is supposed to be wet tomorrow later in the morning.
It will be cloudy tomorrow with very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Snow falling above 1500 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm about the ranges in the afternoon and evening. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 15.
The Covid19 saga continues. We’re back with level 3 restrictions, therefore we should not ride in groups like we have been doing before this restriction. This means our group ride is suspended however this does not preclude us riding in pairs observing social distancing and the wearing face masks when we are off our bikes.
It’s going to be freezing and wet tomorrow according the the forecast so rug up with wet weather gear if you choose to ride.
Saturday is predicted to be cloudy with very high (near 100%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 1400 metres. Heavy falls possible in the east. Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.