8 January 2022 Ride

Trust you are all keeping safe and well especially with the recent escalation of Omicron infections. Some of us have had to isolate recently. Fortunately nothing too serious.

We have been experiencing fickle weather lately. It has been hot humid and even wet at times. Tomorrow is forecast to be damp to wet with a south westerly wind. Ride departs at 8am from Darnum. We might have to revert to having coffee and ‘chewing the fat’ at the Darnum General Store should the weather not want to pay ball. Come prepared for all weather eventualities.

Tomorrow’s forecast is for a partly cloudy day with a high (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 25